The government of Azerbaijan invites online applications for the fully-funded scholarship they offer every year for a student who has a resident of OIC ( Organization of Islamic Country) to pursue their Undergraduate, Master & PhD degrees scholarships.
- Name of Scholarship: Azerbaijan Government scholarship program
- Number of scholarships: Unknown
- The program offered: Bachelor’s, Master & PhD
- Nature of Scholarship: Fully-Funded
- IELTS Requirements: NO
- Available Academic field: All
- Application submission: Online
- Expected Scholarship starting Time: November to April
Financial Benefits of the Scholarships:
The following benefits received by the scholarship winner:
- Tuition fee
- International flight (Once a year, economy class)
- Monthly stipend for meals, accommodation, and utility costs (800 AZN)
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
Who can apply?
If you want to apply for this scholarship, you need to fulfill the following requirements for the scholarship.
- Members of the OIC and NAM countries can apply for this scholarship.
- For Master Degree, Age must be under 30 years old-time of applying.
- For PhD Degree, the Applicant must be under 40 years old.
Scholarship Participated in University list
- Azerbaijan Technical University
- Azerbaijan Medical University
- Azerbaijan University of Tourism and Management
- Baku State University
- Baku Engineering University
- Baku Slavic University
- Nakhchivan State University
- Baku Music Academy named after Uzeyir Hajibeyoy
- Western Caspian University
- ADA University
- Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
- Baku Higher Oil School
- Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University
- Azerbaijan Arts Academy
- Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction
- Azerbaijan National Conservatory
- Azerbaijan University of Languages
- Azerbaijan State Agricultural University
- Azerbaijan State University of Economics
- Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Arts
Required Document for Scholarships:
- Application form ( Online submitted one)
- Certificated/ Degree ( HSSC, Bachelors/ Master/ PhD).
- Copy of passport
- Medical Health certificate
- CV ( Click here to create a CV for a Scholarship)
- Motivation letter ( Click here How to write a Motivation letter)
- Proof of English language proficiency ( OPTIONAL)
How to Apply?
Important Instructions: Please keep in mind that Direct application to the above-listed university is not considered for the scholarship.
The candidate must be nominated by the nominated state entity for the scholarship. In Pakistan, the HEC is the nominated agency for the scholarship.
If you belong to a country other than Pakistan please Google who is the nominated agency in your country. Or you can easily find this on the Hungry scholarship website.
- • Here we are sharing the complete procedure from A to Z to apply through HEC Pakistan.
- • Only online applications shall be submitted.
- • There is no test in this scholarship
Let’s start to Apply the procedure step by step
Step 1: Complete the online application on the HEC portal through this link.
Step 2: Select “Scholarship and Grant” and then select the “Academic & Research Linkages” menu in the left bar. Remember you need to scan the bank slip of Rs: 200 PKR in the account of HEC. Please visit HEC website for their account number.
Step 3: fill out this Application form in pdf. Click the below button to download.
And attached the following documents with the application.
- All Educational Documents. (Transcripts & Degrees)
- Copy of Passport.
- Medical Certificate.
- Research Proposal. ( Template of Research Proposal)
- One-page CV/Resume ( Make CV for scholarship)
- Motivation Letter. ( How to write a Motivation letter)
First Apply Online and then print the application form and send hard copies by post to HEC.
The applicant needs to send the above application form along with the documents with the help of the Pakistan post office/ TCS to the following address:
Learning Opportunities Abroad, HRD Division, Higher Education Commission Sector H-9, Islamabad
For details, visit HEC Website.
te: If you have, any questions please directly contact the scholarly community through this email. firstname.lastname@example.org