The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is pleased to invite applications for the Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship for international students. The HEC also announces this scholarship and invites Pakistani students to apply for this prestigious scholarship.
Who can apply?
- Citizens of any country who have diplomatic relations with Brunei, Commonwealth, and OIC member countries, among others, are eligible to apply.
- For undergraduate and Diploma, your age must be below 18-25
- For Mphil and Ph.D., your age must be under 35.
Note: Permanent residents of Brunei Darussalam are not eligible for the award.
Watch this video for Basic information and then read the following text after watching the video.
The following universities in Brunei offer this scholarship for international students. The requirements of each university vary from program to program and university to university. However, You need to check the IELTS requirements of each university with the help of the following website. If you don’t have IELTS you can apply for the program but you need to check it out first. The following links will help you out in this regard.
Benefits of the scholarships
- The following benefits will be received by the scholarship winner. Tuition Fee
- Tuition Fee
- Registration fee
- Air Tickets from home to Brunei and Brunei to Home
- Monthly Allowance $BND 500.
- Book Allowance $BND 600.
- Free Accommodation (Living Room)
- BND$250.00 to a country within the ASEAN region
- BND$500.00 to a country outside the ASEAN region
The applicant must complete all fields on the Brunei Application Form as well as the HEC online application form (Online), leaving no column or field blank. Follow the steps outlined below:
Note HEC announces scholarships every year from January to 9 feds. Now you can apply without HEC. You can apply directly to the university as mentioned in the above video link.
A: For the online HEC Application form:
Step:1 Visit the HEC website with this link:
Step 2: Create an HEC account and fill out the profile.
Note: if you have already a profile or account on the HEC portal then you don’t need to create a new one. Just log in and please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” in your profile sections. under the “Announcement” menu on the left-hand side panel of the online portal.
Step:3 Submit the online HEC application form at HEC Website. And save a soft copy.
B: For Brunei Application:
Download & fill Brunei Application form. The form can be downloaded from this website
Step 2: Complete the Brunei application form:
Step 3 The applicant must scan & email the completed form along with a scan of documents (all documents mentioned) to this email ( Email Address ).