The undergraduate Semester Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) is one of the prestigious 6 Months fully funded US-Exchange programs offered by USEP in Pakistan for the last Decade.
- It’s 6 Month (1-semester program in the US).
- It’s a Fully-Funded Exchange Program.
- All students who are currently enrolled in any university /College in Pakistan are eligible to apply. (4th to 7th semester).
- No IELTS is required for this program.
- No application Fee is required.
- Must be Younger than 25 years.
Applying for this program you need to write a Statement of Purpose Or Motivation letter of 250 words. This motivation is the tool through which your selection is considered.
Candidates are evaluated on the basis of this motivation letter. You can watch this video for templates and tips.
Women, Disabled people from northern areas especially from FATA or Balochistan are encouraged to apply.
How to apply UGRAD?
How to apply for Global UGRAD online?
Answer: You can Apply for the Global UGRAD 2023 semester Exchange program online.
You need to submit an application online with the help of the USEP official website. But before this, you need to write a Statement of Purpose (250 words).
The deadline for global UGRAD for Pakistan is;
Deadline: 21 September 2022
See Question Answer about this program.