The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has announced fully-funded scholarships for Pakistani students to study in the Kingdom of KSA. Students can apply for diplomas, Bachelor, Master, and PhD levels. These scholarships are open to both Pakistani including Kashmiri or anyone who has a Pakistani passport and also to legal residents of the Kingdom. Also, check DAAD Germany Scholarships 2022
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s Embassy in Pakistan, Riyadh, invites Pakistani students from all over the country to apply for Saudi International Scholarships For Pakistani Students 2022.
The Saudi Minister of Education requested information on the scholarships offered by the Saudi government at various Saudi universities. There will be 583 scholarships available in various disciplines. Scholarships will be offered at the following 23 Saudi universities, as well as their website addresses.
Scholarships are available in all disciplines with the exception of health. The Saudi Arabia Scholarship is open to all students from Pakistan. Also check Qatar Govt scholarships
Who Can apply?
- The applicant must be a Pakistani or an AJK national.
- Pakistan will provide only scholarships to 75% of students. The rest of the 25% scholarship will be given by the kingdom of Saudia Arab.
- Both men and women are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- On the closing date of the respective university’s application portal, the applicant must be between the ages of 17 and 25 for the Bachelor’s program.
- The applicant must be age 30 for the Master’s program and 35 for the PhD program.
- Each year, the selected applicants will begin their respective programs in Saudi Arabia in September/October.
- The applicant must not be the recipient of any other scholarship at the time of applying for the Saudi scholarship.
- The applicant must not have a criminal record. Those who have any criminal record are not eligible for scholarships.
IELTS is required, so do it as soon as possible.
If you don’t know how to Prepare for IELTS? Then you need to Prepare from the Harvard Recommend books Published by the British Council. The complete sets of these books 📚 available in the books market for more than 8 thousand PkR. However, the same Book sets are available in pdf in just Rs: 300 which is quite affordable. If you wanna order Complete sets on WhatsApp then Drop a message on the following WhatsApp. (Click this link to WhatsApp) wa.me/923095930064
I pretty much share that with the help of these books written in an easy language you will be able to prepare yourself for IELTS within one month.
Benefits of the Scholarships:
- An applicant must be a Pakistani or an AJK national.
- The scholarship includes Accommodation for the students. Those who are Married scholars will receive a three-month furnishing allowance upon arrival in Saudi Arabia.
- Return airfare.
- Free medical care for students and their families if they are married.
- Graduation allowance of three months for book shipment.
- Meal subsidy on campus to the students (Three-time for free).
- Sports and recreational activities on campus, dependent support, and travel expenses
Monthly allowance, science students will receive 900 Saudi Riyal (SR) per month and humanities students will receive 850 SR per month. Also Check: Turkey Kadir Has University Scholarships 2022
IELTS is required, In most of the Universities it will increase your chances of selection by 90% so do it as soon as possible
List of the University:
IMPORTANT NOTES: if you visit any of the following websites. it will appear in the Arabic language. But don’t worry wait for a few seconds on the particular website it will automatically be converted into English. However, if you have a laptop then it’s good to use it. Because laptop automatically converted the Arabic page into English. Or use chrome on your mobile phone.
13. Taif university
14. Hail university
15. Jazan university
18. Tabuk university
Note: Every university has its own requirements. Visit one by one.
How to apply for this scholarship:
In Saudi Arabia, students must apply directly on the university’s website/online portal.
Each university has its own set of eligibility requirements and deadlines for applications.
Students should check the qualifying requirements for each discipline/course/website. university’s
There are scholarships available for diploma, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
These scholarships are available in almost all disciplines:
- Political science
- Law, education
- Computer science
- Islamic studies and media sciences.
These scholarships are available at 25 universities in the Kingdom, as listed below.
Except for Princess Noor Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls in Riyadh and Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara, each university is only permitted to admit 5% of its students from abroad. Princess Noor Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls in Riyadh has an 80 percent scholarship admission rate.
Each university, with the exception of Princess Noor Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls in Riyadh and Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara, is only permitted to admit 5% of overseas students. In Riyadh, Princess Noor Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls has an 8% scholarship entrance rate, whereas Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara has an 85% scholarship admission rate.
The application will be sent to the Saudi Ministry of Education, which will make the final judgment on whether or not qualified applicants will be awarded scholarships.
Applicants should send a copy of their application to Pahrepriyad@mofa.gov.pk at the Pakistan Embassy in Riyadh for follow-up with the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Education and the particular university for scholarship consideration.
Potential students should apply online at Saudi university websites and send the downloaded application form to Pakistan’s embassy in Riyadh, Pahrepriyad@mofa.gov.pk, for follow-up with the Saudi Ministry of Education on scholarship grants. All subject-related questions should be sent to the appropriate Saudi university.