Few major points about Italy.
- First, there are 10 thousand scholarships in Italy, all PhD.
- Each and every subject scholarship are included.
- There is no need to contact professors.
- Those who follow the announcement call, every sentence, will maximize their chances of selection.
- There is no single link or single deadline, There are a total of 30 universities that announced PhD scholarships, and every university has its own link and own deadline. Even within the same university, different departments have different deadlines.
- IELTS/GRE is not required in 25 universities, only 5 universities required IELTS/GRE.
- The application fee is not required in 20 universities, only 10 have an application fee.
- The scholarships are already open, some are shared by Faisal Rasool, And the rest will keep announced by June 2022, one by one.
- So keep following the posts in the group and keep yourself updated. Don’t think that You will comment or message or post, saying “I need guidance” “Plz help” “I am interested” “I am poor” “plz link” “IELTS?” and you will get scholarships worth 2.5 Lac monthly.