MEXT Scholarship is one of the prestigious Scholarships offered by the Ministry of japan for international students. students can apply for Undergraduate, Master and Ph.D. studies Without IELTS. MEXT is one of the largest scholarship programs for international students. It’s a fully-Funded program in Which all your expenses are met by the government of Japan. Students can get this scholarship free of cost. If you are willing to apply then you need to read this article very carefully. I’m sharing the details information about this scholarship. Why I recommended this scholarship for international students because of the following benefits students can receive.
- Its Fully-funded Scholarship
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D. Students Can apply
- NO IELTS Required
- No Application Fee
- No Need for Acceptance from Professor
- 200, 000 Pkr Monthly Stipend for Students
- All-Academic Fields are available
- Simple Process
- Applicants must be citizens of a country with which Japan maintains diplomatic ties.
- Ineligible applicants are those who are Japanese citizens at the time of application.
- The First Screening must take place at the Japanese diplomatic mission in the country where the applicant wishes to become a citizen.
To be considered, applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- The master’s program is open to applicants who have completed 16 years of schooling in a country other than Japan.
- The doctoral program is open to applicants who have completed 18 years of schooling in a country other than Japan.
- First, you need to keep in mind that the required Documents depend on your academic Background
- Bachelor Degree or 7th-semester Transcript ( Who are currently enrolled in uni)
- Bachelor & Master’s Degree for a Ph.D. candidate
- Recommendation Letter ( How to write Recommended letter click here)
- Research Proposal Click here for tips (Only for Masters and PhD Students)
- For detail regarding required documents visit the following links.
Deadline: May 31, 2022
How to apply for this scholarship?
The application form, guidelines, and other supporting documents can be downloaded directly from the link below. On this linked page, you can also find previous examination questions. Before applying, please thoroughly read the application guidelines.