Hello, Ladies and gentlemen. Kadir Has University Scholarships in Turkey are now available for the autumn semester of 2022. Scholarships are available at Kadir Has University for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral studies. Kadir Has University is a Turkish university based in Istanbul. Around 700,000 international students now study in Turkey. This scholarship is one of the best and easiest scholarships to study in Turkey. For this scholarship, IELTS and TOEFL are no longer required ( In some cases). If you have a dream to study abroad then turkey is the best destination because of its rich cultural hub and touching border with Asia and Europe.
Financial Benefits of Scholarship
This scholarship is funded by University itself. The following benefits get by the scholarship winner.
For Undergraduate: 25%-100% fee wavier
For Master’s and PhD : 25%-100% fee wavier.
Note This scholarship doesn’t have any other application process for scholarships. You just need to apply for admission the scholarship committee will consider you for the scholarship. The Below Apply button and video will help you with the application process.
Required Documents for Applicant:
Those who have completed their intermediate ( 12th Year Education/ F.sc) can apply for this scholarship. For undergraduate studies (Bs/ University studies) they need to provide the following document to the online application.
- Passport Copy/ CNIC Copy/ B- form for below 18.
- 2.Matric and Intermediate DMCs/ Certeficate
- 3. Copy of Equilancay certificate ( in case of foreign degree you have)
- English Language certificate (Exemption in some cases- Master/Ph.D. Research studies.
- 5. Reference letter/ Recommendation letter. if you don’t know how to make a recommendation letter just click the below button for a free template.
- Motivation letter ( if you don’t have any idea about how to write a Motivation letter then click the below buttons.
Documents Required for Master and PhD
- Passport Copy/ CNIC Copy
2. Matric and Intermediate DMCs/ and Bachelor’s Certificate.
3. Copy of Equilancay certificate ( in case of foreign degree you have) English Language certificate (Exemption in some cases- Master/PhD Research studies).
5. Two Reference letters/ Recommendation letters. if you don’t know how to make a recommendation letter just click the below button for a free template.
- Statement of Purposes ( if you don’t have any idea about how to write a Motivation letter then click the below buttons.
Deadlines: 20, August 2022
Apply step-by-step Procedure:
The following video is all about How you can apply for admission to Kadir Has University.
Note: There is no other application for the scholarship, you just need to apply for admission the scholarship committee will consider every international applicant for the scholarship.
Apply and Detail Check the below buttons.