The Malaysian government sponsors the MTCP Scholarship for international students, and this is the best scholarship for Pakistani students which allows overseas students from developing countries to pursue Master’s studies in Malaysia under fully funded scholarships.
International graduates with outstanding academic and co-curricular records are encouraged to apply for this scholarship, which will enable them to continue their studies at leading Malaysian universities and higher education institutions while also experiencing Malaysian hospitality and a world-class higher education experience.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
- University Fees
- Monthly allowances of RM 3,500, (150,000 Pkr).
- Allowance for Living Expenses
- Allowance for Books
- Allowance for Tools
- Allowance for Renting a Home
- Allowance for Placement
- Allowance for Thesis
- Allowance for Travel
- Allowance for Practical Training
- End-of-Semester Allowance
- Allowance for Medical Treatment
- Allowance for InsuranceAir Ticket from Home country to Malaysia and vice versa.
Required Documents for Applying for scholarships:
if you are interested to apply for this scholarship then you need to upload the following documents to the online application portal.
- Application form (to be filled in the online system).
- Two-letter of Recommendation from the professor.
A recommendation letter or reference letter refers to the letter given by the professor of your last institute. In simple words, a recommendation letter is asked from your professor or teacher whom you already studied. Or you can see the tips & tricks to download the editable recommendation letter here.
- Statement of Intent:
A statement of intent is a Motivation letter that refers to a letter in which you answer a few questions about your background and the reason behind choosing this university or scholarships. But don’t worry we will guide you on how to prepare a Motivation letter for scholarships for guidelines click here.
- A certified copy of the Academic Transcript ( undergraduate)
- Curriculum Vitae. You need to make online the Europass Cv here.
- A certified copy of the English Language Proficiency tests, Apart from this, an English proficiency certificate from your previous university is also acceptable. You need to contact your university or college.
- A certified copy of the Passport
- Medical examination report; and
- COVID-19 proof of vaccination.
- Latest Admission Offer Letter from Malaysian Universities
Criteria for the scholarship:
The following criteria must be met by the scholarship applicant(The person who applies for the scholarship).
- The applicant must be under 45 years during the time of applying.
- For the Master’s Degree program 3.5 CGPA/equivalent grade at the undergraduate level.
- Health Certificate from Doctors.
- English Language Proficiency Certificate Proof may be required. (IELTS 6/ TOFEL 70 or comparable).
- The student must be required the acceptance/ Admission letter from the following listed universities of Malaysia.
Don’t be confused: just open google type each university name and check the program you wish to apply to. The following universities are recommended scholarships.
List of the Universities:
- University Malaya (UM)
- University Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- University Sains Malaysia (USM)
- University Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- University Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- University Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- University Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- University Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- University Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- University Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- University Tenaga Malaysia (UNITEN)
- University Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- University Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- University Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- University Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- University Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- University Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- University Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- University Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- University Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- University Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- University Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- International Centre For Education In Islamic Finance.
Deadline: 16, July 2022
How to apply?
Apply procedure is too simple you don’t need to send a hard copy anywhere just start online and apply through the official portal. Apply Link along with the official link is given below. Submit your online application for a scholarship through the following button.